Radio Saiko BMX Bike
Radio Saiko BMX Bike
If you're looking for something a little more nimble and responsive or find that a full sized 20" BMX is too big for you then the Saiko may be what you're looking for.
It is a style that has evolved over time to become a low-slung 20" bike with shorter geometry making it way more responsive than a regular 20". It's built with durability in mind with 1020 hi-ten steel frame, forks and bar each with chromoly used in places to add additional strength.
With a 19.25" top tube and 165mm cranks paired up with the Salt's "AM" Chain, "PRO" topload stem and integrated headset and their "TRACER" tires combine to make the Saiko a truly special and unique bike.
Seen this cheaper elsewhere? We price match any legitimate competitor! For a price match to be accepted, the item has to be identical and be in stock and available for purchase at our competitor. We will notify you by email of the decision when reviewed within 24hours but usually much sooner
- Free Shipping On All Orders Over $99.99|Complete Tracking On All Orders|90-day Returns Policy|Free Gifts With All Orders
- FRAME MATERIAL: crmo down tube, 1020 hi-ten
- WHEEL SIZE: 20"
- TOP TUBE LENGTH: 19.25"
- CHAIN STAY LENGTH: 13.2"
- HEADTUBE ANGLE: 75°
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71.5°
- FORKS: RADIO “SAIKO 20” fork, 1020 hi-ten, crmo steerer, tapered legs
- BARS: RADIO “SAIKO” bar, 1020 hi-ten
- STEM: SALT “PRO” topload stem, 50mm reach
- HEADSET: SALT “PRO” int. headset, sealed bearing
- BRAKE MOUNTS: Welded
- BRAKES: RADIO “AM” alloy u-brake rear
- FRONT HUB: RADIO “AM” hub, alloy, loose ball, 3/8″s male axle, 36h
- FRONT RIM: RADIO “AM” rim, single wall, 36h
- REAR HUB: RADIO “AM” cassette hub, alloy, semi-sealed, 9t, 14mm axle, 36h
- REAR RIM: RADIO “AM” rim, single wall, 36h
- SPROCKET: RADIO “VISION” steel 25t sprocket
- CRANKS: RADIO “AM” 3pc crank, tubular, crmo, 170mm, 8 spline
- BB: Mid size, press fit, sealed bearing
- PEDALS: RADIO “PRO” Nylon Fibreglass Pedals
- SEAT: RADIO “CENTURY” slim padded combo seat
- GEARING: 25/9
- WEIGHT: 11.90kg / 26.23lbs
- Full Size Bike with a Shorter Top Tube and geometry to Suit riders who are 4ft - 5ft 4" / 120cm -160cm
- Great for Riders who are just too small to handle a full size 20" BMX
- High-quality Chromoly construction
- Includes sealed bearings
- Fitted with high-quality aftermarket components
Free Shipping over $99
#1 Rider Owned BMX Store
100% Secure Shopping
Trustpilot Rate Us Excellent!