Here at Sourcebmx We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you decide that the product you purchased is no longer required, not the right item or you simply wish to return it you can do so. We accept returns for exchange or a refund within 90 days of the original purchase date. Providing the product is unused, in its original packaging and accompanied by a receipt. This excludes custom built bicycles, Custom wheels or free gift items.
if you need to return something to us:
1. Return the item by usps or a carrier of your choice with our completed returns form
2. Please obtain a proof of postage or tracking number as we are not liable for loss or damage to goods returned.
3. If a refund is required, we will only refund the value of the goods, and not the cost we billed you for shipping.
4. Custom-built wheels or bikes cannot be returned unless faulty.
5. We will process your return as soon as possible – normally within 5 working days. Refunds are made to your credit card or PayPal account the same day but can take up to five days to reach your account - this is dependant on your bank.
PLEASE NOTE: Items returned for exchange or refund MUST be returned un-used in new saleable condition with all manufacturers packaging returned. Please package your returns carefully as we will not accept returns that show signs of use or that are damaged.
Our return address is:
SOURCEBMX - Returns
1661 West Hill Street
If you believe your item to be faulty please Contact us using our contact form prior to returning your item. If your product is faulty we will refund the cost of returning the item to us (up to a maximum of $10.00) If your item is a bulky item (for example a complete bike) please contact us first and we can arrange a courier for you. Full terms and conditions are available on our website.
All items sold by Sourcebmx are covered by the relevant manufacturers warranties. These vary from brand to brand and product to product and are dealt with on a case by case basis. To make a warranty enquiry please contact us here and one of our staff members will contact you to resolve the issue.